Wednesday, October 12, 2016

Review of Extra Large Mama Cozzi’s Mega Meat Pizza


This was not my first take and bake pizza review,  nor will it be my last. First of all, I have tried Mama Cozzi brand pizza’s before and this will be my first review of the Mega Meat variety.  We typically purchase the mama cozy four cheese pizza and improvise adding our own additional  toppings such as bacon, sliced mushrooms, garlic, etc. As much  of my Sunday got away from due to chores, I was left with few options  for dinner  so I went to Aldi to pick up a take and bake. The “Cheese only” pizzas were picked clean leaving only the Mega Meat and the Supreme options. I chose the all meat since my kids usually like pepperoni  and  sausage.

This extra large 16 inch pizza is a thin crust. The meat toppings include Italian sausage, pepperoni, salami, beef pizza topping and bacon. I am not sure what the “beef pizza topping” really is, but I am assuming it is ground beef.Aside from the meat, there appears to be plenty of sauce and cheese.

The preparation is no more difficult than preheating oven and baking on center rack for 15 minutes.
The pizza is thin crust and I would say to expect to feed a family of five will require a second pizza if it is a hungry group. A smaller group will get by with this pizza. Next time I will buy a second pizza. (I did serve salad with this pizza which helped satisfy everyone’s hunger).


At $5.99 for this 16 inch pizza, I will rate this Aldi Mama Cozzi mega meat pizza a strong buy. I am still preferential to the all cheese variety, but this one works too.

No comments:

Post a Comment